Benefiting the Ray of Hope Foundation Computer Lab Program
I invite you to be a part of my annual Ray Allen Golf Tournament benefiting the Ray of Hope Foundation Computer Lab Program and hosted again at TPC River Highlands (Cromwell, CT). This year's tournament is set to be even better than last year's tournament. It will be a fun day of golf, complete with great food, drinks, entertainment and prizes.
Last year, we raised over $60,000 to support the foundation's initiative of renovating and refurbishing computer labs in public middle schools in
the Northeast. To date, the golf tournaments have raised over $185,000 toward these efforts. Your participation in the 2013 Ray Allen Golf Tournament
will help to continue our mission, thus improving the lives of children.
For more information about the tournament, visit our Tournament Info page; and to register your foursome or look into sponsorship opportunities, click
onto the Registration & Sponsorship page. If you are unable to join us at the tournament this year, but would like to contribute to the charitable
efforts of the Ray of Hope Foundation, please visit our Donate page.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday, August 5th!
Walter Ray Allen
Ray of Hope Foundation
Special Thanks To Our 2012 Sponsors & Supporters
• JetBlue Airlines • Boston Red Sox • David Adams (Floral Center Pieces)
• Elan Trotman Muzik • Gretta Cole Salon & Day Spa
• Meadowbrook US Cellular Pavilion • Nine Zero Hotel • Winston Flowers
• Jennifer Pottheiser (Photographer) • Beyond Measure Production (Video Team)
• The Art Studio of Jason Robichau • Traveler’s Championship Golf Tournament
• University of Connecticut • Atlanta Hawks • Boston Celtics • Charlotte Bobcats
• Cleveland Cavaliers • Detroit Pistons • Golden State Warriors • Milwaukee Bucks
• Miami Heat • Oklahoma City Thunder • Orlando Magic • Sacramento Kings
• San Antonio Spurs • Utah Jazz • Tallwood Country Club (John Nowobilski)
• WizzoWear, Inc. • Williams & Connolly, LLP